Sometimes, you are not quite ready to hire a defense attorney — or maybe your unsure if you should hire an attorney at all. Send us your questions below and we will try to get you an answer as quickly as possible. To see answers to other previously asked questions, go to our answer archives.
Ask a Lawyer
Terms and Conditions
- You have no expectation of privacy regarding any matters you post in this section of our website. Any information sent through “Ask a Lawyer” is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.
- This is a forum to ask general questions. Any answers we provide will be general answers and not fact-specific. Don’t post specific facts about your case on this public forum.
- The answers provided on this forum does not constitute legal advice.
- As general answers, do not take these answers as advice on your specific case. There is no substitute for the advice of a lawyer once he or she has had the opportunity to develop all the facts necessary to answer your question.
- Submitting a question through the “Ask a Lawyer” section does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Questions will be answered as time permits and at the discretion of the attorneys at the firm. They will take the lowest priority in terms of response times.
- Current clients should use the Client Portal for secure and timely messaging.
- Prospective clients should call us at (817) 203-2220 for a confidential and free consultation.
- Varghese Summersett PLLC assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through the “Ask a Lawyer” section and disclaims all liability with respect to such information.
- While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.