If you have a loved one who has been arrested in Bedford, your first goal will be to locate them. Once you know where they are, you will want to consider hiring an attorney to represent them in the criminal case. We have provided information about the Bedford Jail below to assist you in locating your loved one:
Contact the Bedford City Jail
You can reach the Bedford Jail by:
- Calling (817) 952-2430
- Visiting the jail located at 2121 L Don Dodson Drive, Bedford, Texas.
The Bedford Jail Detention Facility is open 24/7.
Bedford Jail Visitation
You can visit an inmate in the Bedford Jail between 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
Contact the Tarrant County Jail
Inmates are often moved from the Bedford Jail to a county facility. To find out if someone is in custody in a Tarrant County facility:
- You may check the Tarrant County Inmate Search page.
- The phone numbers for Tarrant County Jail Information are (817) 884-3116 and (817) 884-3117.
Contact Tarrant County Criminal Defense Attorneys
We are a criminal defense firm made up primarily of former Tarrant County prosecutors. We handle a variety of state and federal criminal offenses, ranging from misdemeanor possession of marijuana charges through sexual assault cases, drug charges, murder, and capital murder. To learn more about what we can do to help your loved one, call today for a complimentary strategy session.
During this call we will:
- Discuss the facts of your case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply to your plan and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
Call: (817) 203-2220
You can also contact us online: