If you or a loved one have been arrested in Keller, Westlake, Southlake, Colleyville or Roanoke, the police will most likely use the Keller City Jail for the initial detention. If your loved one is in jail, your first priority will be getting them out. Your second will be finding a criminal defense attorney whose top priority is navigating you through the court process.
How to find out if someone is in custody in the Keller City Jail
- Call the Keller City Jail by calling (817) 743-4577.
- Use the Keller Jail Inmate Locator.
- Visit the Keller City Jail located at 330 Rufe Snow Drive, Keller.
Find out if someone in custody at a Tarrant County Facility
If they are not in custody at the local jail, they may have been transported to a Tarrant County facility. To find out if someone is in custody in a Tarrant County facility:
- You may check the Tarrant County Inmate Search page.
- The phone numbers for Tarrant County Jail Information are Jail Information, (817) 884-3116 and (817) 884-3117.
Tarrant County and Keller Criminal Defense Firm
Varghese Summersett PLLC is here to assist you when you have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense in Keller, Texas. We handle all levels of state and federal criminal offenses. This includes driving while intoxicated cases, white collar crimes, drug crimes, and crimes against persons or property. To discuss the specifics of your case, call our defense attorneys at (817) 203-2220 or contact us online.