The City of Watauga does not use a Watauga Jail. Instead, the City of Watauga contracts with the city of North Richland Hills to house its inmates.
If your loved one is in jail, your first priority will be getting them out. Here are some tips to get you started:
North Richland Hills City Jail Inmate Search
Call the North Richland Hills Jail at (817) 427-7080.
At the North Richland Hills Jail, arraignments are generally held daily at 7:00 a.m., but may occur at alternate times to accommodate magistrate schedules.
Visitation generally occurs daily, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Learn more about North Richland Hills Jail.
How to find out if someone in custody at a Tarrant County facility:
If they are not in custody at the local jail, they may have been transported to a Tarrant County facility. To find out if someone is in custody in a Tarrant County facility:
- You may check the Tarrant County Inmate Search page.
- The phone numbers for Tarrant County Jail Information are (817) 884-3116 and (817) 884-3117.
Don’t Miss: Everything you need to know about bail bonds.
Tarrant County and Watauga Criminal Defense Attorneys:
The law firm of Varghese Summersett is here to assist those who have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense in Watauga, Texas. We handle all levels of state and federal criminal offenses. This includes driving while intoxicated cases, white collar crimes, drug crimes, and crimes against persons or property. To discuss the specifics of your case, call our defense attorneys today for a complimentary strategy session. During this call we will:
- Discuss the facts of your case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply to your plan and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
Call: (817) 203-2220
You can also contact us online: