If you or a loved one have been arrested in Dalworthington Gardens, your first priority will be getting them out.
Dalworthington Gardens Jail
- You can contact the Dalworthington Gardens by calling 817-275-1234, option 1.
- You can also visit the Dalworthington Gardens City Jail located at 2600 Roosevelt Drive, Dalworthington Gardens, Texas.
Find out if someone in custody at a Tarrant County Facility:
If they are not in custody at the local jail, they may have been transported to a Tarrant County facility. To find out if someone is in custody in a Tarrant County facility:
- You may check the Tarrant County Inmate Search page.
- The phone numbers for Tarrant County Jail Information are Jail Information, (817) 884-3116 and (817) 884-3117.
Hire an attorney before a bondsman:
Reason 1: The bond may be set too high.
Why pay a bondsman to post a bond on your behalf, or put up the entire cash bond yourself, if there is a possibility that your bond amount could be reduced.
Reason 2: Bond may not have been set.
If you are charged with a criminal offense but bond has not been set, you will want to talk to a criminal defense attorney immediately who can approach a judge on your behalf to get a bond set or to file a writ of habeas corpus for your release.
Reason 3: The Attorney Advantage.
The sooner a Tarrant County criminal defense attorney is working on your case, the sooner the charges may be reduced or dropped. It is even more important on a felony case to involve a criminal defense attorney early in the process because felony cases must go through the Grand Jury process. A skillful criminal defense attorney can use the grand jury process to your advantage.
Reason 4: You may not need a bondsman.
Tarrant County Pre-Trial Release is a way for qualified prisoners to be released without paying a bond. Pre-trial release is a personal bond, or promise, to appear. Tarrant County Pre-Trial Release is responsible for gathering and reviewing information about a prisoner to determine whether to release the prisoner from custody. The following minimum qualifications must be met before Pre-Trial Release may be considered:
- Must be Tarrant or Dallas County resident
- Must be in jail on a Tarrant County offense (first-degree felony charges are excluded)
- Must not be on parole or have any felony convictions
- Must be willing to appear in court until the case is completely out of litigation
- Must provide positive identification
- Must NOT have history of bond forfeitures
Pre-Trial Release is committed to making a cost efficient mechanism available for the release of qualifying defendants from jail, to assist in alleviating an overcrowded jail, and to provide a fair and unbiased method of release. Screening methods, however, are not simple. Contact Tarrant County Pre-Trial Release at (817) 884-1465 to determine if a defendant is eligible.
Tarrant County and Dalworthington Gardens Criminal Defense Firm:
Varghese Summersett PLLC is here to assist you when you have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense in Dalworthington Gardens, Texas. We handle all levels of state and federal criminal offenses. This includes driving while intoxicated cases, white collar crimes, drug crimes, and crimes against persons or property. To discuss the specifics of your case, call our office today at (817) 203-2220 or contact us online.