If you or a loved one have been arrested in Euless, your first priority will be getting them out of jail. Your next priority will be finding them the best criminal defense attorney for their needs. Here is some basic information that will assist you locate your loved on or secure their release:
How to find out if someone is in custody in the Euless Jail:
- Call the Euless Jail at 817-685-1577 or 817-685-1576.
- Visit the Euless Jail at 1102 W. Euless Blvd, Euless, TX 76040. Visitation generally occurs daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Find out if someone in custody at a Tarrant County Facility:
If your loved one is not in custody at the local jail, they may have been transported to a Tarrant County facility. To find out if someone is in custody in a Tarrant County facility:
- You may check the Tarrant County Inmate Search page.
- The phone numbers for the Tarrant County Jail are (817) 884-3116 and (817) 884-3117.
What is Pre-Trial Release?
Pre-Trial Release is a way for qualified individuals to be released without paying a bond. Pre-trial release is a promise to appear and abide by certain conditions. The following minimum qualifications for Pre-Trial Release are:
- Must be Tarrant or Dallas County resident
- Must be in jail on a Tarrant County offense (first-degree felony charges are excluded)
- Must not be on parole or have any felony convictions
- Must be willing to appear in court until the case is completely out of litigation
- Must provide positive identification
- Must NOT have history of bond forfeitures
Tarrant County Pre-Trial Release 817-884-1465.
Tarrant County and Fort Worth Criminal Defense Attorneys:
Once you have secured the release of your loved one, your attention will turn to finding a defense attorney for them. Our attorneys handle all levels of state and federal criminal offenses. This includes driving while intoxicated cases, white collar crimes, drug crimes, and crimes against persons or property.
Contact Us today for for a complimentary strategy session. During this call we will:
- Discuss the facts of your case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply to your plan and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
Call: (817) 203-2220
You can also contact us online: