If you or a loved one have been arrested in Forest Hill, you will want the best criminal defense available. If your loved one is in jail, your first priority will be getting them out. Your second will be finding a Forest Hill criminal defense attorney whose top priority is navigating you through the court process. Here are some tips to get you started:
How to find out if someone is in custody in the Forest Hill Jail
- Call the Forest Hill Jail by calling (817) 535-2193.
- Visit the Forest Hill Jail located at 3336 Horton Road, Forest Hill, Texas.
Find out if someone in custody at a Tarrant County facility
If they are not in custody at the local jail, they may have been transported to a Tarrant County facility. To find out if someone is in custody in a Tarrant County facility:
- You may check the Tarrant County Inmate Search page.
- The phone numbers for Tarrant County Jail Information are (817) 884-3116 and (817) 884-3117.
Tarrant County and Forest Hill Criminal Defense Firm
Varghese Summersett PLLC is here to assist you when you have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense in Forest Hill, Texas. We handle all levels of state and federal criminal offenses. This includes driving while intoxicated cases, white collar crimes, drug crimes, and crimes against persons or property. To discuss the specifics of your case, call our office today for a complimentary strategy session. During this call we will:
- Discuss the facts of your case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply to your plan and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
Call: (817) 203-2220
You can also contact us online: