If you have a loved one arrested in Southlake, your first goal will be locating them and getting them out of custody. We’ve put together the following information to get you started.
How to find out if someone is in custody with Southlake:
- Southlake regularly uses the City of Keller Jail. Contact the City of Keller Jail at 817-743-4577.
- Use the City of Keller Inmate Locator.
- Visit the City of Keller Jail at 330 Rufe Snow Drive, Keller, Texas 76248.
- Call Southlake Detention by calling (817) 481-5581.
- Visit the Southlake Police Station located at 600 State Street, Southlake, Texas.
How to find out if someone in custody at a Tarrant County Facility:
If they are not in custody at the local jail, they may have been transported to a Tarrant County facility. To find out if someone is in custody in a Tarrant County facility:
- You may check the Tarrant County Inmate Search page.
- The phone numbers for Tarrant County Jail Information are Jail Information, (817) 884-3116 and (817) 884-3117.
Tarrant County and Southlake Criminal Defense Attorneys:
Varghese Summersett PLLC is here to assist you when you have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense in Southlake, Texas. We handle all levels of state and federal criminal offenses. This includes driving while intoxicated cases, white collar crimes, drug crimes, and crimes against persons or property. To discuss the specifics of your case, call our office today at (817) 203-2220 or contact us online.