If your child has been arrested in Tarrant County, you will want the best criminal defense available. If your child has been detained, they will be at the Tarrant County Juvenile Detention Center. Here are some tips about the Lynn W. Ross Tarrant County Juvenile Detention Center to get you started:
Tarrant County Juvenile Detention Center
- Call Tarrant County Juvenile Detention Center at (817) 838-4610
- Visit the Tarrant County Juvenile Detention Center at 2701 Kimbo Road, Fort Worth, TX 76111.
Once you have confirmed your child is in custody, you’ll want to know how to get them out of detention and how to best defend their case. Juvenile Defense in Tarrant County is very different than adult criminal defense. To find out how we can help, please call the law firm of Varghese Summersett today for a complimentary strategy session. During this call we will:
- Discuss the facts of your child’s case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
Call: (817) 203-2220
You can also contact us online: