If you or a loved one have been arrested in Trophy Club, your first priority will be determining if they are held in the Trophy Club Jail and getting them out of jail.
How to find out if someone is in custody in the Trophy Club City Jail:
- Call the Trophy Club Jail at the Police Department at (972)-434-5500.
- Visit the Trophy Club Jail at the Police Department at 100 Municipal Drive Trophy Club, TX 76262
How to find out if someone in custody at a Tarrant County Facility
If they are not in custody at the local jail, they may have been transported to a Tarrant County facility. To find out if someone is in custody in a Tarrant County facility:
- You may check the Tarrant County Inmate Search page.
- The phone numbers for Tarrant County Jail Information are (817) 884-3116 and (817) 884-3117.
Tarrant County and Trophy Club Criminal Defense Firm
The law firm of Varghese Summersett is here to assist those who have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense. We handle all levels of state and federal criminal offenses. This includes driving while intoxicated cases, white collar crimes, drug crimes, and crimes against persons or property. To discuss the specifics of your case, call our office today for a complimentary strategy session. During this call we will:
- Discuss the facts of your case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply to your plan and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
Call: (817) 203-2220
You can also contact us online: