The law firm of Varghese Summersett represents individuals and businesses in White Settlement, Texas. If you or a loved one has been arrested in White Settlement, you will need representation by a White Settlement Criminal Defense Attorney. If your loved one is in jail, your first priority will be getting them out. Your second will be finding a defense attorney whose top priority is navigating you through the court process. Here are some tips to get you started:
How to find out if someone is in custody in the White Settlement City Jail:
- Call the White Settlement Jail at (817) 246-7070.
- Visit the White Settlement Jail located at 8900 Clifford Street, White Settlement.
How to find out if someone in custody at a Tarrant County Facility:
If they are not in custody at the local jail, they may have been transported to a Tarrant County facility. To find out if someone is in custody in a Tarrant County facility:
- You may check the Tarrant County Inmate Search page.
- The phone numbers for Tarrant County Jail Information are (817) 884-3116 and (817) 884-3117.
Tarrant County and White Settlement Criminal Defense Attorneys:
Varghese Summersett is here to assist those who have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense in White Settlement, Texas. We handle all levels of state and federal criminal offenses. This includes driving while intoxicated cases, white collar crimes, drug crimes, and crimes against persons or property. To discuss the specifics of your case, call our criminal defense attorneys today for a complimentary strategy session. During this call we will:
- Discuss the facts of your case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply to your plan and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
Call: (817) 203-2220
You can also contact us online: