New Associates: Rachel Taft and Deborah Bankhead
We are pleased to begin 2017 with the announcement of two new Associates at Varghese Summersett PLLC: Rachel Taft and Deborah Bankhead. Both Rachel and Deborah joined the firm as interns and during that time impressed the Partners with their unique skill sets and their remarkable talent to get things done.
Rachel will work primarily on federal criminal defense cases and Deborah will focus on state criminal defense cases. We are excited to bring them into the fold.
Join us in welcoming Rachel and Deborah.
Call us at (817) 203-2220 for a complimentary strategy session. Our team of former prosecutors and Board Certified Criminal Lawyers are here to help. During this call we will:
- Discuss the facts of your case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply to your plan and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
You can also contact us online:
Latest posts by Benson Varghese (see all)
- Will El Paso Shooter Patrick Crusius Face the Death Penalty? - August 4, 2019
- Dual Sovereignty Reigns Over Double Jeopardy | Gamble vs. United States (2019) - June 17, 2019
- 2019 Criminal Law Update | 40 New Criminal Laws - May 27, 2019