Tarrant County Diversion Programs are programs specifically designed for those in need of mental health assistance, military disability, and drug and alcohol addiction. These judicially supervised programs provided consistent treatment and oversight. Call Varghese Summersett PLLC, for representation in applying to one of these programs. Learn more about each program at the links below.
Tarrant County Diversion Programs:
- Tarrant County Deferred Prosecution Program (DPP)
- Tarrant County Drug Diversion Program (DIRECT)
- Tarrant County Felony Alcohol Intervention Program (FAIP)
- Tarrant County Mental Health Diversion Program
- Tarrant County Reaching Independence Through Self Empowerment (RISE)
- Tarrant County Veterans’ Court Diversion Program
Call us today at 817-203-2220. Tarrant County Criminal Diversion Programs | Attorneys can access diversion programs that can keep charges off your record in Tarrant County.