Federal Criminal Appeals

If you have been convicted of a federal crime, or are the losing party in a decision by a federal trial court, you may still be entitled to appeal the decision. Also, if you are not satisfied with a decision by a federal administrative agency, you may be entitled to file petition for review of that agency decision. These matters will be heard by a federal court of appeals and you will need attorneys with appellate experience to navigate your case through the process. Our team of Federal Defense Lawyers at Varghese Summersett PLLC is here to help find the errors made in your case and resolve them through the federal criminal appeals process.

A federal court of appeals hears appeals from district courts located within its own circuit.  There are 94 separate United States Judicial Districts.  These districts are divided and organized into 12 regional circuits.  Each regional circuit has its own appellate court.  Find your circuit appellate court by clicking here.

If you need to appeal Federal Drug Cases, Asset Forfeitures, Tax or White Collar Crimes in Texas, call our Fort Worth Criminal Attorneys at 817-203-2220.