Finding the Best Criminal Defense Attorney
First, it is important to understand that there is no such thing as the universally best criminal defense attorney. Although we have received many awards that name us the “Top” or “Best” attorney in a particular area, and we have more 5-Star reviews on Google than any criminal defense attorney we know, the reality is finding the right criminal defense attorney for your case is a very personal decision. While there may not be a universally-best criminal defense attorney, there is one who is the best attorney for your particular case. Here are some questions you can ask to help you find the best criminal defense attorney for your case:
- Are you Board Certified in Criminal Law?
- How many cases have you taken to trial by jury?
- Have you handled cases like mine?
- Will you be my attorney, or will someone else be handling my case?
- Have you worked as a prosecutor?
- Do you know the judge and prosecutor in my case?
As the attorney is talking to you, you should be evaluating not only their answers but how they respond. Do the answers give you confidence? Is this person someone the judge, jury, and prosecution would listen to? Does the attorney seemed rushed?
We believe that people come to us with the greatest problems in their lives, and we strive to treat them with the respect, patience, and diligence that such cases deserve. If you or a loved one are facing criminal charges, we encourage you to call us for a free consultation.
Who is the best criminal defense attorney for you?
When you or a loved or a loved one have been arrested in Tarrant County, you find yourself asking the question, “Who is the best criminal defense attorney in Fort Worth?” You ask yourself, what it is that makes an attorney “the best?” Do you look for trial experience? Do you look for someone who knows every judge, prosecutor, and probation officer in Tarrant County? Do you look for a former prosecutor? Do you look for a counselor to guide you along the way or an attorney who can argue for you with vigor tempered by a command of the law? It can seem there are more questions than answers. With Varghese Summersett PLLC, you don’t have to choose. When you hire the attorneys of Varghese Summersett PLLC, you get:
- Over 100 years’ worth of combined experience in Tarrant County courts;
- Over 550 jury trials in experience;
- Two former federal prosecutors;
- Four board certified criminal law specialists; and
- Five former Tarrant County prosecutors.
Whether your goal is to fight the charges in trial or to get the best possible plea offer from the state, having Varghese Summersett PLLC at your side puts experienced Tarrant County Criminal Defense attorneys in your corner.
Call us at (817) 203-2220 for a complimentary strategy session. Our team of former prosecutors and Board Certified Criminal Lawyers are here to help. During this call we will:
Email our Attorneys
Interested in finding out if we can help you? Drop us a line. Your message goes directly to our attorneys.
- Discuss the facts of your case;
- Discuss the legal issues involved, including the direct and collateral consequences of the allegation; and
- Discuss the defenses that apply to your plan and in general terms discuss our approach to your case.
You can also contact us online: