Client Reviews and Testimonials
Varghese Summersett PLLC
Varghese Summersett PLLC has become a go-to firm for individuals charged with the most serious of criminal offenses. The attorneys at Varghese Summersett PLLC bring together over 100 years of experience in criminal law through attorneys who have collectively tried over 550 jury trials, a staggering number by any measure. Yet the ability to command the courtroom and hundreds of successful trial results is just the beginning of why the firm has a reputation of excellence.
Our firm believes that proactivity and preparation pay dividends in the form of superior results in and outside of the courtroom, from no-bills and dismissals to plea negotiations and acquittals in trial. We believe that our criminal justice system only works when the person accused receives the best possible defense.
Varghese Summersett PLLC remains at the forefront of criminal defense in numerous measurable ways:
- Trial Attorneys: Experience handling all levels of state and federal criminal offenses. Over 550 jury trials and thousands of cases.
- Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists: Anna Summersett, Letty Martinez, Steve Jumes, and Tanya Dohoney.
- Former Federal Prosecutors: Steve Jumes and Letty Martinez.
- Former State Prosecutors (Tarrant): Benson Varghese, Anna Summersett, Christy Jack, Letty Martinez, Steve Jumes.
- Former State Prosecutors (Dallas): Steve Jumes.
- Murder and Capital Murder Experience: Over 35 murder and capital murder jury trials, including cases where the death penalty was sought.
- DWI and Intoxication Experience: Over 100 intoxication-related jury trials. Extensive experience in intoxication-related offenses, including DWIs, intoxication assaults, and intoxication manslaughter cases.
- Sex Crimes Experience: Attorneys recognized for their experience in handling serious sexual allegations.
- High Profile Cases: Experience managing nationwide media coverage and high publicity cases.
- Asset Forfeiture Experience: Nationally-recognized criminal, civil, and administrative asset forfeiture attorneys.
- Perfect 5/5 Google Rating
- Perfect 10/10 Avvo Rating: Benson Varghese, Anna Summersett.
- Super Lawyers: Benson Varghese, Anna Summersett, Christy Jack, Letty Martinez
- Named Best Attorney in Dallas by D Magazine: Christy Jack, 2017
- Our attorneys have been recognized as Super Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Attorneys, Premier 100 Criminal Attorneys, and 10 Best DWI/DUI Attorneys, 10/10 AVVO Rated Attorneys, AVVO Client’s Choice Awards in Criminal Defense, Federal Criminal Defense, and DUI/DWI Defense Lawyers.
- The firm uses an industry-leading Client Portal that allows for secure communications with all of our attorneys, encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption for data storage and 128-bit SSL encryption for data transmission.
- Investigative Services: The firm has contracted with investigative services and databases that were once only available to government agencies.
- Finalist, Fort Worth Small Business of the Year for 2014.
- A+ BBB Rating
- Membership, Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Membership, National College for DUI Defense
- Membership, College of the State Bar of Texas
- Membership, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Membership, Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Membership, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Membership, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Membership, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
|Board Certified||State Criminal||Federal Criminal||Sexual Assault||Homicide||DWI||State Appeals||Federal Appeals||Jury Trials|
|Anna Summersett||Criminal Specialist||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||100+|
|Steve Jumes||Criminal Specialist||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||100+|
|Letty Martinez||Criminal Specialist||Yes||Yes||Yes||100+|
|Tanya Dohoney||Criminal Specialist, Criminal Appeals Specialist||Yes|
If you are being investigated or have been arrested for a state or federal criminal offense, put the experience of Varghese Summersett PLLC on your side. Call us today at (817) 203-2220.